Friday, January 7, 2011

My Travel Lifetime Moment

I had a chance to travel twice past 2 years in Singapore. What makes me comeback and desire to do it over and over again? This is one of My most remarkable Travel Lifetime Moment. A dinner date with Ms. Singapore World 2009 Pilar Arlando at Singapore Flyer

We shared some talks about her family, winning the title as well as her lifestyle. She told me her lined up plan and vision to travel around the world. To do some projects, charity and also join beauty contest again. I don't know what to say when she told me about the movie "PS I love You" since guys like me have no idea about it. What's keeping me very interested is about the topic of sports and how she admire much Beckham and Ronaldo a soccer player.

The Singapore Flyer was cool like a big fairy's wheel to ride in. It turn round and round as we seen the f1 track, Marina Bay and Singapore City Skyline.  Aside from that me and my brother Danilo Biadog Jr. goes to Sentosa to witnessed the majestic Songs of the Sea. Also to Zouk Club like beverly hills in US to witnessed the non-stop action party after hes victory twice as a Philippine Contingent to Asian Subaru Hand Challenge Finals face off.I like also to do some adventure sports here and see some greatest sports championship like the SingaporeGP, Youth Olympics, Tennis and a lot more.

Its good to travel to this clean and progressive country. Also when you experience very entertaining honest taxi drivers. Cool variety mix of people who can maintain the highest form of discipline to make its country very clean. Its really good to travel with professional guide across the country and around the world.

Sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tours and Travel promote tourism in the Philippines and abroad. Find great travel deals at Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads website in the Philippines.

No comments: